The Alpine 5 Stall Restroom Trailers
- Interior Walls of portable restroom trailers are washable.
- City Water Connection – Installed with limit valve to control amount of water pressure throughout restroom trailer system.
- 12 volt Iinterior Lighting to allow lighting with just the use of a battery.
- Porch light – lighting steps on the restroom trailers to allow use of facilities at night.
- Air Conditioning- standard on most restroom trailers and ducted to both male and female stations.
- Entrance Doors – Sealed –Fireproof with deadbolt-Durable for long term use.
- Large Waste Holding Tanks
- Exterior Fiberglass Gelcoat- Will not rust or dent and has no seams or rivets that can pull apart.
- Sealed Floor- Restroom trailer sealed flooring is more durable and water resistant.
- Waterless Urinals – Save money by reducing water usage and number of trips to pump out waste tank.
- Floor drains – To more easily clean interior of restroom trailers.
- Faucets – Every portable restroom trailers have self closing faucets which will automatically shut off to conserve water.
- All Restroom Trailers has stabilizer jacks at all four corners.
- Base Cabinets in Restroom Trailers are washable and lockable and a mechanical room is easily accessed from the exterior.
- ELECTRIC CAB/WALL MOUNT HEATER
- LP Gas Water Heater with LP Tanks
- Electric Water Heater
- Extreme Winter Package (MI & CAN)
- Additional Air Conditioning
- Interior 110 Outlet
- Fire extinguisher
Daily, Weekend, Monthly
Call to Inquire About